Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a note from Meredith M.

Hi!!! This is me, Meredith. Today was odd, starting with Lisa counting 51 people out of 46 people on a bus, then on the river parkway in New Orleans, featuring statues of court jesters. The first gathering was cool with all the music and everyone singing together, without even knowing eachother. It was awesome to know that I wasn't alone in this experience and wanting to try something new. I am looking forward to Saturday and our service event, even if it means wearing clothes I would rather not wear, but it is worth it. We decided to go to the hotel and eat there, so Mollie had to go to the store, which resulted in a hilarious monologue.
Gotta go! I really need the sleep, with only 3-4 hours on the bus. Bye!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment